Water infiltration causes seepage, leading to cracking of cement / plaster / concrete surfaces, efflorescence, rebar corrosion and fungal growth.
The best and most cost effective way to prevent water seepage, is by treating surfaces and micro-cracks and making the structure waterproof, with deep penetration.
- 100% Silane
- Water-soluble nanotechnology
- Thermal and UV stability
- Life: 20+ years
- Penetrative in very fine pores and cracks
- Reactive & non-leachable
- Acrylic co-polymer compatible with Zycosil+ & Cement
- Seals and Waterproofs fine cracks and porous plaster
- Water-resistant Paint Primer
- Excellent bonding with cement / new plaster on zycosil+ treated surfaces
ZYCOSIL+ & ZYCOPRIME+
- Clean the surface thoroughly with a wire brush. Remove dirt, dust, fungus, paint, etc. Use water spray or high pressure pump if needed.
- Allow it to dry for 12 hours
- Slowly mix 1 ltr Zycosil+ in 20 ltrs potable water (TDS<1000 ppm)
- Add 2 ltrs Zycoprime+ to this solution. (Zycosil + : Zycoprime +: Water in the ratio of 1:2:20)
- Apply the above via spray/ roller brush / flooding / injection
- Use the diluted solution within 24 hours
- Check the treated surface for waterproofing after full drying (3-7 days)
- Confirm waterproofing with RILEM tube test or by water ponding
- Never stop the application halfway or apply in patches. Always apply till saturation (no further absorption even after 2-3 minutes of spraying)
- If you have to leave the work incomplete, small marking with chalk can be done
- After drying, the treatment makes the surface water-resistant; Since full saturation is critical for long-term performance, it is important to saturate the surface before it has dried.
- Horizontal : 24-40 m² (240-400 ft²)
- Vertical : 60-100 m² (600-1000 ft²)
(The actual coverage will depend on the porosity of the substrate)