NANOTECHNOLOGY solutions for DURABLE ROADS
CHALLENGES IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION
The biggest challenge we face in road construction today is to prevent the damage caused by water. Given the focus on sustainability, energy saving is one of the major concerns that has come at the forefront.
NANOTECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS FROM ZYDEX
Zydex has developed a revolutionary set of technologies that enables building moisture-resistant, durable & maintenance-free roads. Our technologies address all the sub-layers of a typical pavement, and can be used to successfully eliminate water-induced pavement damage.
1. Anti-Stripping: Reactive anti-stripping agent with world-class performance
2. Warm-Mix Anti-Stripping: Patented warm-mix technology for building green and long-lasting roads
3. Prime Coat: Penetrative, reactive and waterproofed bond coat
4. Tack Coat: Improved spray, reduced tackiness and quick-setting tack coat
5. Soil Stabilization: Solutions for expansivity control and bonding of in-situ soil to replace stone bases and asphalt layers in road design
6. Microsurfacing: Improved coating and strength
7. Slurry Seal: Improved coating and better WTAT performance
8. Chip Seal (Surface Dressing): Improved strength and bonding to the base
9. Waterproofing of Soil Bases: Water resistance 10-8 cms/sec with bonding
10. Dust Control: 90% dust control in 1st spray with relief up to 98% in 2-3 sprays
11. Asphalt Emulsion Additives: Improved emulsification, reduced particle size and stronger bond strength